- Beyond self pity and toward expansion
- This is a good product that combined with perhaps purchasing your own rattle, using a drumming meditation and/or a course like Gerry Starnes will really help you assess your core stuck energy. Following the shamans method of taking this medicine and the CD sold by the seller are also nice additions if one wanted to do so as they are meant to work together. The point is while this is medicine will certainly help facilitate your inner journey, you yourself are going to have to put forth efforts to physically and mentally work toward your healing. Expect tears, pushing yourself beyond self pity and toward expansion. All The Best.
- The guidiang angel
- I have been using it for a quiet a while now. Cause it's really a great essence after all
- Would recommend
- I have used this sporadically and have felt a loving,safe and grounded feeling each time. Thank you Mimi and spirits for this beautiful essence.
- Ayahuma is amazing after all. It's my second order. I loved the first time, so I order it again
- Recommend from YouTube blogger Ayausca Magic
- I heard about this essences from my YouTube blogger "Ayausca Magic" Scott. Please check him out he is the best out there. When he recommended this essences without hesitation I went with it. And ya it's like nothing I experienced before N more. I never did Ayahuasca but it's the closest thing I can get in United State. Highly recommend for healing purpose
- Amazing stuff
Just amazing stuff. All I can say in I been a cannabis smokers all my life. After taking this it cut me down to 80%
It's amazing thought + I am diet for the first time no red meat !!!??? Less soda (coca cola) caffine n all.
- Thought clouds
- The fabled grounding opened up a space to see thought structures - creating, passing and evaporating like clouds. We dont own our thoughts. I thought I knew this already but the ayahuma opened a space of safe clarity to observe this to profund depths while firmly rooted into the ground. High end buddhist insights in a few days of medicine.
- Plant good seeds
Endless insights filtering through. Feels like some of the beautiful moments from aya ceremonies. endless melodies and songs filtering thru. Feels almost like I have a copilot offering suggestions on how to make better decisions. Im being good with the diet and its paying off. Life is changing for the better. Healing
Seen a couple of spirits. a beautiful girl with hands that turned into roots, a large bird who came down and sang. An insect who just wanted to go about his business was checking me out as he went on his way.
The Lupuna Blanca tells me to plant good seeds with my thoughts, action, and life.
I keep wanting to weep, lol
- Thank You for all your love, your work, your passion ...
- In ceremony in Peru I always see giants in the room ... since my return this last time and using this essence I have worked thru some past traumas and emotional things that have been up in my face big time for a long time, things that have held me back .. er ... things I have allowed to hold me back...finally I can see Mimi ... I have new eyes and I can see beyond the block that was in my way ... freedom Mimi ... freedom. It is so beautiful.
- Super grounding...
- The Ayahuma you recommended for me is super grounding - the first time I took it I almost had to sit down, seriously. Things are SO different when I feel grounded... I had no idea :) I can't tell you enough how grateful I am for the essences... it's so easy for me to get caught up in my mind. Taking the time to work with the essences is another thing I can do to reconnect with the medicine and that is so valuable.