Remo Caspi Aspidosperma excelsum, oar tree (ray-mo kas-pee)
Instinctively we sometimes know we need to make changes in our lives but feel overwhelmed by the challenge; we don’t know where to begin or doubt that we can do it. Our fear of the unknown holds us back and we can feel stuck. Connect to the native warrior spirit of this tree to recognise the same warrior energy that lies within you. Allow the spirits to illuminate your willpower and strength. Invite the tree spirits to cleanse and move dense negative energies that are holding you back, helping you to move through cyclic patterns of thoughts and addictive patterns of behaviour. The colour associated with this essence is a deep red, representing this tree’s earthy and grounding nature. This colour is rich and nourishing.
Each essence has been prepared with its own medicine song, an icaro. Icaros are a form of communication between the shaman and the spirit world. The icaro is used to set the healing intention and to ask the tree for assistance. Each essence has been uniquely created by choosing certain qualities of each tree and calling forth its medicine with the icaro.
Other traditional uses
This tree grows up to 4 metres in height. Remo caspi translates as the ‘oar tree’. It has large buttresses at the base which are ideal for making oars. It is a hardwood which is durable but has the ability to float, so making it ideal for paddle making. The grooves and ridges that form from the root buttresses run along the entirety of the trunk; because of this distinguishing feature it is sometimes used ornately in construction.The Kichwa tribe use the resin from small Remo caspi plants to treat cold sores and herpes. Also used for hepatitis or liver problems. The Kukama tribes use the bark to treat malaria.This tree is most commonly used to treat malaria, a decoction of the bark is drunk until the person is fully recovered.The bark of this tree is used by the Ocaina tribe to help wounds heal. The bark is grated and used as a poultice. Additionally, it is used for treating respiratory ailments, coughs, cancer, high blood pressure and epilepsy. Its bark is known to have antiseptic properties.
This tree is a sacred teacher plant and used by shamans for its curative/spiritual qualities. It can be used as part of a shamanic dieta or as an admixture to Ayahuasca.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- для обнуления
Настойка Remo привевла моё сознание в заземлённое стостояние. За месяц пока я её принимал произошла череда событий и знакомств, которые я бы не мог себе представить ранее. До этого пробовал Camalonga. Сравнивать тут нечего, совершенно разное действие. Самое лучше объяснение которое я могу дать, это то что Remo принесла мне обнуление, а Camalonga - ночные полёты. Чего хотел я получил, теперь буду работать над тем чтобы хотеть что-то лучшее :)
Из эффектов отметил обонятельные галлюцинации - запахи из детства. Почти каждый день какой-то "новый" знакомый запах. На задний план ушли привычные мне страхи, на передний вышло самокопание. Тем не менее, сильно помогает для самомотивации.
- It Really helped me break thorugh the fear.
- The essence helped me through a very anxious period where fear was dominating my being for a long period of time. It Really helped me break thorugh the fear and connected me with the warrior within. Thank you dear Mimi and dear sacred essence.
- I tried this essence and I've been feeling very grounded. I'm more clear in the every day, I really like it. Thanks a lot Mimi!
- I got this essence for my dad.
- I got Remo Caspi for my dad and he surprisingly took it religiously when he was staying with me. I noticed changes in his behaviour, although I don’t think he’d admit to it just because he’s stubborn like that. He was much more relaxed about things and I know that could have been because of changes in me too, but I was really surprised at times. We had one huge argument that was not fun, but turned out really good because we actually worked through stuff for once instead of avoiding it.